Whether you like a healthy salad as a meal or a side, an excellent healthy salad can make your food unique. Salads are important areas of our foods so give your food a little something additional with these simple and fast healthy salad recipes.
This post will give you a wide variety of healthy salad recipe to select from to help you make unique salads.
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (torn)
- 1 pack (10-oz) frozen peas (thawed)
- 6 medium size-potatoes, cooked in lightly salted water and diced
- 3/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb sliced bacon, diced & cooked
In a large bowl, put these ingredients in the given order: lettuce, peas, potatoe and red onion.
Properly put the mayo over the top of the vegetables.
Spread the cheese over the mayo and sprinkle the bacon over all.
Cover it and cool for at least 2 hours or overnight.
CHICKEN SALAD WITH RED GRAPES:-
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, finely diced
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
Mix mayo, honey, lemon juice and celery salt together in a bowl.
Whisk to mix and toss the dressing with the salad ingredients.
Chill till serve.
- 1-Romaine lettucve 1 ( cut into strips)
- 1-Cucumber ( cut into circles)
- 8 pieces- Radishes ( cut into circles)
- 2 Scallions (chopped)
- 5 tbsp.- Olive oil
- Salt – to taste
- Egg (optional) boiled
Put all the vegetables in a large glass bowl.
In separate bowl mix the lemon juice, oil and salt.
Put dressing in salad and toss well.
Decorate the salad with egg ( cut into 4)
For More Recipes:- http://www.merirasoi.com/