Cheese is a very good source of protein. When it comes to breakfast you can try different variations with it and make your family’s breakfast healthy and cheerful. Today we are sharing some very healthy and interesting cheese recipes with you; try them to make you morning meal more delightful.
1 cup- cottage cheese
1 1/2 cup- flour
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- At 190 degree Celsius pre-heat the oven.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners or with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl mix well salt , flour, baking soda and baking powder (dry ingredients).
- In a large size bowl blend well sugar and butter.
- Beat egg in mixture. Then add cottage cheese blend it well until it get smooth.
- Now add dry ingredients to it and stir till moistened.
- Put the batter among the muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for twenty minutes until a toothpick comes out with few little muffin crumbs.
- Take out from oven. Remove the cups and enjoy warm.
It is a simple recipe of omelet with zucchini to be made one time for many servings.
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1 cup cottage cheese
5 tbsp. parmesan cheese (grated)
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium tomato (chopped & seeded)
1 medium zucchini (thinly sliced)
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Beat eggs; add salt, pepper, basil, and oregano in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in parmesan cheese (half) and cottage cheese (full).
- Take non-stick skillet and heat olive oil at medium heat.
- Put tomato and zucchini and cook till zucchini get lightly brown.
- Pour the egg mixture (fully coat the pan) and sprinkle parmesan cheese over it.
- Cook it for 12-15 minutes until the eggs get set.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.
600g floury potatoes
100g cottage cheese
75g medium oatmeal
150g carrots (Cut into small dices)
- Put olive oil for shallow frying in a pan.
- Cut the potatoes into sections and place in a pot of water. Bring to the boil and simmer it for 10 minutes until soft, Strain them and allow cooling them completely.
- Meanwhile, boil the peas and carrots for 3 minutes, strain and run under cold water.
- Mash the potatoes and stir in the cottage cheese and vegetables and season well.
- Split into 8 and mold into cylindrical shapes. Spread the oats onto a large dish and roll each croquette in it to equally coat.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the croquettes for 5 minutes, turning sometimes until golden.
- Serve with low fat mayo and salad
For more recipes please visit at http://www.merirasoi.com/