Despite new styles of cooking, French food still indicates genuine meals preparation by using natural items from different areas. Cooking home-made meals and eating at the desk together make your hunger develop more powerful. The task is to merge things together to get the best flavor out of them. Let’s try few nice and easy French recipes at home in less time.
- 6- eggs
- Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. Red pepper powder
- ¼ tsp. ground Black pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- Firstly boil the eggs in water. Take a sauce pan fill it with water so that eggs get completely dipped in it.
- Bring it to boil. Switch off the flame and keep them covered in the pot for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take them out of the pan. put them in cold water.
- Peel them and cut into 2 halves.
- Separate the Yolk and white of the egg.
- Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, black pepper and salt to the yolks and nicely mash them.
- Fill the eggs with this mixture and sprinkle red chilli powder over it.
- Refrigerate it and serve chill with tea, coffee or cold drink.
- 2 cups- flour
- 2 cups- Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup Shortening
- Egg (lightly beaten)
- 3 tbsp. Cold water
- 1 Tbsps.- White vinegar
- 2 tbsp.- Quick cooking tapioca
- 2 tbsp.- Cornstarch
- 4 cup- fresh unsweetened raspberries (thawed)
- 1 tbsp.- Butter
1- Take a large size bowl and mix flour, salt and sugar (acc. to taste). Mix until coarse crumbs are made.
2- Add a egg, vinegar and water, stir well.
3- Make 2 parts of dough, one bit large than other. Wrap them and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
4- Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl mix- tapioca, sugar, raspberries and cornstarch. Set aside for 20-25 minutes.
5- Sprinkle some dry flour on the surface. Roll out the larger dough in 6-8 inches.
6- Transfer the dough to pie plate and add raspberry filling and butter.
7- Now roll the smaller dough and put over the filling in pie plate.
8- Now flute the edges of the pie. From the top cut the slits.
9- Brush up butter and sprinkle sugar on it.
10- Bake at 350 degree Celsius. Keep on checking in between till crust is golden brown and bouncy.
11- Let it cool down and its ready to serve.
Fore More Recipes:- http://www.merirasoi.com/region/french-recipes.aspx