If you are a desert lover, then this is going to be a treat for you! This post will give you an easy cake recipe that has plenty of chocolate! Here’s what you will need:
- 110 g of light brown sugar
- ½ cup and 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- 1 large egg,
- 1 ¾ cups of flour (220 g)
- 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt,
- 140 g of butter – about 1+1/2 sticks
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 170 gms of semisweet chocolate chip
- sea salt.
How to do it:
Using an beater cream butter with sugar until it you get a light and fluffy mix
then add the eggs and vanilla and mix a bit more.
Add a bit of salt, baking soda, baking powder and flour and mix well
You can now add the tasty chocolate chips. Put the cookie dough in the refrigerator overnight.
The Next day, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a nonstick baking mat.
Then simply drop big spoonful of dough onto the cookie sheet, sprinkle with sea salt lightly, and bake them until they are brow but still soft – this take about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6 cups -peeled and sliced tart apples.
- 1/3 cup – apple juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp. of quick-cooking tapioca
- one tsp. ground cinnamon
- one unbaked pastry shell
- ¼ cup – finely chopped walnuts.
How to do it
Take a large bowl, and mix the sliced tart apples, tapioca, apple juice concentrate, and cinnamon.
Then sprinkle with nuts.
bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes
then low the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the apples are soft.
For More Recipes:-